Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Elfishki and The Giant Cake iPad Book REVIEW






I received the Elfishki and The Giant Cake iPad Book for review from Tomoson.com.  This app is targeted for children ages 5-9.  The app is user friendly my cousin, who is 5, and I really enjoyed this.  


My little cousin is very tech savvy.  She enjoys using her ipad more than doing her homework so anything to get her off of games is wonderful, unfortunately, not every interactive learning app interests her, but this book got her attention from the first page. 


At first, you think it is meant for a girl as it talks about baking a cake and has mermaid characters.  I found the story to be very gender neutral.


I could not leave out her opinion.  She enthusiastically said "I love it" the best part for her was the cake decorating even though she said that you should not put fish, snails and bats on it.  


Although she was afraid of the gargoyle character especially when it was kneading the dough and we had to quickly move past the four pages with the gargoyle's picture on it, she still had a lot of fun.


My favorite part was the ending it teaches children to work together which is a very appropriate concept for this age group.  


See it for your self in this one minute  Youtube clip 


If you are interested in this ipad book you can BUY IT HERE.  It is also iphone ipod touch compatible. 


For more Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends of Elfishki click here


You can also follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment