Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Garnier Fructis

 


I have received this product for review from Bzzagent and was a little hesitant. My friend told me she had used the brand some time ago and the fruity smell was simply annoying. It was way too sweet (not that is that bad-I just was not looking forward to smelling like candy cane all day). But I tried it because of all the ingredients and nutrients needed for healthy and shiny hair.  My hair is curly, thick and long so I need all the help I can get to keep the locks in place and keep the frizz away. I have now used it for a week straight but because of my hair type, I still needed to add one pump of Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum (about dime size) and that is just enough to maintain a natural shine and all hair in place throughout the day.

Did you know? Garnier is getting greener! New Eco-Fructis Bottle New designed bottle made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic Contains 30% recycled material.

Garnier's products are affordable and easily accessible at mass market stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, etc.) as well as Walgreens, CVS and the like or at the grocery store to get during your grocery run.

Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Shampoo.

FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE Ultra-smoothing Argan Oil from Morocco and Apricot Oil Now it locks out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity.

How to use: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System.

I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment