Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sweaty Bands: Head Bands that DON'T slip


I received this beautiful thin headband from Sweatybands and could not wait to try it.  I found very hard to believe that they do not slip. I have very long, thick, curly hair my hair's nature is NOT to stay in place.  

I received the thin racing stripes and it's true!!!! my sweatyband STAYS IN PLACE.  I use not only for sweaty activities, but also to hold my hair when applying makeup and running through my beauty day/night routine and to keep hair in place when riding bicycle or motorcycle so that when I take off my helmet it doesnt go "poof" and when I want it off, it comes off without bringing my hair with it.

Am not the only one that has used it and loved in. In April 2010, sweatybands became the official headband of the AVP pro beach volleyball tour. As of August 2011, sweatybands were being sold in 1000 stores and last month (June 2012) Sweaty Bands receives its first purchase order from Disney! Sweaty Bands will be on sale in the RunDisney Official Merchandise area!!

I didnt want to be left behind.  This is a hot hot item.  Offered in many colors and styles go HERE to check them out and if you dont like any (unlikely) you can also create a custom one HERE
and it's easy

Select width and quantity.
Choose your template, pattern or background.
Choose your colors.
Add art. You can either choose from the clip art library or upload your own image or logo.
Add text.
Submit your custom Sweaty Band and sweatybands takes care of the rest.

These headbands vary in price but are worth every penny.  
For specials, news and offers,
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter

By the way, I love their logo/avatar she looks so sassy and sexy.  It inspires fitness =)

5 comments:

  1. I love it... my favorite pattern. LoL @ the avatar she's sassy indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think of the motorcycle great point my hair does poof i hate it Ill try it for that too thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know several woman and girls that would love a Sweaty Band and use it frequently. Thank you for the review! These would make perfect gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could really use these when I go to the gym. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could really benefit from this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete