Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Indie Invasion: Naild'It Unique Polish - Summer Lovin Melon


Am an indie fan =) and today am happy to bring to you Summer Lovin Melon from Naild'it-Unique-Nail-Polish.  My only plan in order to swatch this baby was to layer it over ANY color (knowing me, I'd chose a pink) but it's soooo pretty alone I decided to just leave it alone over a base and for accent nail, I applied it over a coat of Revlon Opulent Pink.



Summer Lovin Melon is a glitter polish with green, purple, red, white and orange hexes and white bars as well as these stripped hexes (my favorites-I had to show you)




It's such a sweet color, makes me feel "cute" =) 
Perfect consistency and no "fishing" for glitter required.  Not too "thirsty" but a thicker top coat would be better for smoothness.  I have it on with a thin one and didn't mind it and received a lot of compliments.  

WHAT DO YOU THINK? COMMENT BELOW.. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!

Summer Lovin Melon is 3-free, retails for $8.50 and you can find it HERE
be sure to Like her Facebook page 
and check out her shop for more indie must-haves



4 comments:

  1. Soo pretty I love seeing your nails, so natural, so real I would've layered it too but you're so right to leave it alone its super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been wanting this for some time......just picked it up yesterday!!! Like a summer party on my nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly it!!!! a summer party =) am also going to layer it over "fall colors" make it a fall party ;) lol

      Delete