Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday Treat: The Great Outdoors


Hi! for my Tuesday treat, I am sharing with you a little of what we like to do!  =) 

Giant Mountain, Day Hike in the Adirondacks:  In this photo we're at 4,626 feet in elevation.  Look at the amazing view.  It is right along route 73 if you're ever in upstate New York.  It took us roughly 6 hours.  It's a very pleasant hike except for some parts of continues climbing.  I did not have the right shoes that day, and I remember almost crying (a little crying) on the way down as my feet almost gave up on me. The tip of my feet was up against the shoe.  From there on I made sure I got the right hiking boots and now look who uses them too!


We love hiking, walking, dancing, working out, well, not really, HE loves working out... am more of an adventurous type person.  I rather go on a bike ride and stop for frozen yogurt :) 



I long having the time for these hikes, with the new kitten in the house, we find every excuse to stay home to tender to our babies.  We'll get back to it before the summer is gone....I'll keep you posted.




2 comments:

  1. Great post!!! The view is amazing! We are outdoors people too. I LOVE <3<3 camping!!!! Great picture also!!

    ReplyDelete