Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Friday, August 24, 2012

Wall Art:latest trend in home decor

K&I Wall Art sent me this gorgeous banner twine line for a product review and I couldnt be happier.
and it couldnt come at a better time as I have JUST recently painted my room and was looking for just the thing for my wall.

The banner arrived safely in a canister and it included a scrapper to get any air bubbles out.  It was very easy to put on the wall.  My dear auntie wanted to help and she did it all by her self.

First just place the banner on its location.  It is self-adhesive, high quality vinyl film.


Then, carefully remove the protective film and remove any air bubbles that may have formed.


And viola!!!!!!!!  Look at this gorgeous design, it brings life to any room.  Perfect for a living room. you may use it vertically or horizontally.  

There are many other designs on their website be sure to check them out! 
Give your home a makeover simply by decorating your walls, which very often are the most neglected area of your home and have the most potential.

best of all! ALL DESIGNS ARE SUPER AFFORDABLE.

For info, sales and promotions visit their website and their social platforms.

Like them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyWallDecal
Follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/mywalldecal

4 comments:

  1. Looks good ! I want to put some decals up but i am at a loss on what i want at the moment ! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I deff recommend to check out their site. I also didnt know where to begin looking but the site doesnt only show the products but gives you ideas on how, what and where to apply! ;) Good luck! it really makes the room cozier.

      Delete
  2. I had a chance to combine my two loves in life recently and had a two weeks' holiday in wonderful France, to which I had been before, and had loved so much. I took a little Renault rental car and headed off from Paris, to the Palace of Versailles, to Chartres then southward to sunny Provence, via the Auvergne region, with the Songs of the Auvergne playing repeated on the CD player.
    Magnifique, comme toujours. I saw many art galleries and followed the footsteps of artists, like poor Vincent Van Gogh.
    Back home all too soon, I ordered a canvas print from Wahooart, choosing this painting by Cézanne, to remember my trip by.

    ReplyDelete