Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

20 Second Fitness: Week 5

20 Second Fitness

This post is waaay overdue... sorry! I didnt forget... so when I was supposed to do week 5 I cheated myself and didnt do it.. as a girl, there is a week or so a month where exercise or any physical activity is just not part of your day! it cant be, it's just not physically or mentally possible. hopefully without being too graphic you know what I mean.  

So i picked myself up the next week and I got to tell you, I fell right back into the routine and exercises, I actually missed it.  Working hard and intensely and loving it.  

In a few days, I will have my "after" picture ... please dont judge me! ;) 

Click HERE to see how I started and for more info and visit 20secondfitness.comand use code "Beauty Shoes Nails Fun" for free shipping and start working on the new you. You can also like 20 Second Fitness on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment