Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE Mani and Nail resolution :)

I dont know where time goes and I certainly do NOT know where 2012 went! 
It has been an amazing year and every year better than the previous one! I gotta say Milo brightened up my year he's a wonderful cat, things are hectic but ok at work and am super thankful to have a job as hectic as it is.  

I have made a lot of progress in nail painting skills and my nail resolution is most definitely cuticle and finger care.  

Every time i get stressed out coincides with the skin (not cuticles) around my fingers (and nails) is dry and I start pulling with either the other hand or even teeth :( 
it's embarrassing .. I need to stop.  Especially for when I take pictures to show you a great mani and my fingers and cuticles are busted... ughh! ;( 
Am doing my best and will go above and beyond I got me some stress squishy balls and lots of cuticle oil that i keep in my purse, home and office as well as lotion :)  i am equipped I want to have pretty fingers :) 

Onto the fun stuff... for this mani I used Rainbow Honey's Kawako from the Yokai Collection along with Gals plates GA35, GA39 and GA40.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

What's your nail resolution???

No comments:

Post a Comment