Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 2 : Luck of the Irish Challenge (tutorial)


Today's mani was a little more thought-out not like yesterday's that I had to pull off in 15 minutes... I told you I'd try to be better... but you got to be the judge of that :) 

Pot' o' Gold... it was hard... I had to practice a little on paper before I could do it on my nails so in hopes to help somebody out there, I made a little how-to post (tutorial).  If you're a pot of gold pro ignore and continue to the mani... if you're an amateur like me, enjoy it HERE.


 photo IMG_9019_zpsd6f8c828.jpg

 photo IMG_9018_zpsda0c5b71.jpg

 photo IMG_9017_zpsc66dc5fc.jpg

Maya photobombing 

  photo IMG_9009_zps223af93b.jpg

Curious about that gorgeous sky blue? check it out HERE

CLICK HERE to see the first day and please leave your comment below.  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment