Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Organize your polish or "other" stashes

A few days ago, I told some of you guys on Facebook that I had something to show to organize your stash... So as promised, here it is and is not only functional is also very very cute :)


 photo 1_zpsea08f81f.jpg

As part of a product review, I received this rack from Nolyphetvixay.  An Etsy store.  Noly looooves to make stuff everything from polish to shoe racks and of course, nail polish racks.  

The rack below is what she calls a fun size rack... ohhh it's fun alright! I was able to fit my ENTIRE Jessica Cosmetics Collection on one shelf that's 18 bottles per shelf or more depending on the brand and bottle size ;) such as my Masglo collection (bottom shelf) they're wide so they're sideways to save space.
 photo IMG_9129_zpsfa2e6ecf.jpg  photo IMG_9126_zps95e7d656.jpg  photo IMG_9125_zpsc8ac4eab.jpg  photo IMG_9124_zps481924f1.jpg  photo IMG_9123_zps27e744e2.jpg

I love the look of my working station.  It looks sooo neat. 
Noly uses foam boards and duct tape.  Trim is made by her and every piece is unique.  Measures 15 inches high by 20 inches long.  Comes assembled, shipping was super fast.  Comes ready for tabletop but can also be mounted on the wall using few small nails.
lightweight but very sturdy.
When it first arrived, it's so cool I wanted to organize my "other" stash next to the good stash (wink wink) (on the left) 

 photo IMG_9118_zps46068226.jpg  photo IMG_9117_zpsea790be9.jpg

But I soon realized my polish stash needs it more so I went back to the original purpose. 

 photo IMG_9116_zps6776175d.jpg

Fun size rack retails for only $24.00.  Check out Noly's shop HERE for all of her beautiful creations.
Also FOLLOW NOLY ON INSTAGRAM Noly901 and while you're there follow us too! BSNFUN


Thoughts???????? I love reading your comments

4 comments: