I believe in the power of essential oils and so does Plant Therapy. Essential oils have great benefits and with this realization Plant Therapy was founded with one goal in mind: To provide highest quality essential oils at an affordable price.
As part of a product review, I received Plant Therapy's Top 6 Synergy Sample Set which contains Sensual (aphrodisiac), Energy (physical energy), Germ Fighter, Relax, Immune-aid and Tranquil (emotional stress relief). These oils are 100% pure, undiluted and therapeutic grade. These are not the fragrance type oils but of therapeutic grade. Basically, these are oils suited for Aromatherapy and the like. NOT meant to be consumed. Click HERE for more info
Essential oils are mixed to work harmoniously to achieve new properties for a specific purpose, i.e. energy, relaxation or even pain relief. The new blend is called a synergy.
This sample pack includes ALL of the basics. I personally love the Energy blend, was a life saver this week in particular with so much running around, crazy busy at work, car broke down, cat food ran out, cathequetical conference (all day event on Saturday), Sunday obligations and zero taste for coffee hence, no desire for it. The Energy blend took a huge part. Worked perfectly on the office's nebulizing diffuser. The mix of peppermint, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus simply worked for that extra pick-me-up needed throughout the week.
Another great one has got to be Tranquil, an emotional stress reducer synergy. Last time my hormones were out of place causing great emotional distress for no reason (this is the once-a-month occurrence most ladies will know what am talking about) Tranquil came very handy to sort things out on the inside helping me feel more at ease with myself and not so overly emotional. It was very easy to use added to my lotion as recommended.
High quality essential oils are also known for being very expensive. This sampler set retails for only $32.99. Plant Therapy's goal is to provide them at prices everyone can afford so their profit margin is low in order to achieve this goal. Other sets are also available but if you have NEVER tried any essential oils or you just want to stock up, this is your chance. Enter below to win your very own sample pack.
Be sure to scroll all the way down for more suggested uses.
ADDITIONAL USES1. To clean fresh fruit add 2-3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to a bowl of cool water
and cover entire fruit. Can also be added to a spray bottle.
2. Add 10 drops of Germ Fighter Synergy to 8 oz of witch hazel or purified water in
a spray bottle and use as a disinfectant for surfaces and the air.
3. Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to purified water in a spray bottle to
use an air freshener. For Bathroom purposes add Lemon or Plant Therapy’s Citrus
4. For General purpose cleaning add 2 cups of white vinegar and 1/8 cup of baking
soda to 2 cups of purified water. Then add 6 drops of each of the following: Tea
Tree, Lemon and Lavender Essential oils.
5. To keep your car smelling good add a drop of your favorite Essential Oil to Plant
Therapy’s Car Scenter Auto Diffuser.
6. To dispel household cooking odors add 5-10 drops of Orange Sweet Essential Oil
to a pan of simmering water.
7. To deodorize your carpet, add a few drops of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, or
your favorite essential oil to a box of baking soda. Then sprinkle onto the carpet.
Let sit for about an hour and vacuum.
8. Facial Scrub- Take 2 - 3 teaspoons raw oats and crush into smaller bits either by
hand or in a grinder. Mix the dry oats with pure honey and 1/4 teaspoon of apple
cider vinegar until it forms a smooth mixture. Add more honey as needed. Then
add 1 drop of Basil oil to the mixture. For problem skin you can replace the Basil
Essential Oil with Tea Tree or Plant Therapy’s Acne-Fighter Synergy which has
Tea Tree in it.
9. Skin Toner- mix 8 oz. of purified water and 4 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil.
Add to a clean bottle. Use cotton pad to apply toner to clean skin. Shake before
10. Facial Moisturizer- Fill a 1 oz bottle almost full with your favorite carrier oil:
Rosehip Seed Oil is good for aging skin and sun damaged skin, Evening Primrose
oil is good for eczema or dermatitis, and Coconut oil is your overall face care oil.
Add 1-3 drops of your favorite facial essential oil: Lavender is good for all skin
types, Tea Tree is good for acne, Peppermint is good for all skin types but will
leave a cooling affect, Plant Therapy’s Anti-Age synergy is good for aging.
11. Shampoo- 8 oz bottle of unscented shampoo
• Oily hair: Add 15 drops of Bergamot, 20 drops of Lemon, 10 drops of
Cypress and 10 drops of Clary Sage. Mix well.
• Dry hair: Add 30 drops of Lavender, 20 drops of Geranium and 20 drops
of Frankincense. Mix well.
• Hair loss: Add 20 drops of Cedarwood, 30 drops of Rosemary, and 30
drops of Lavender. Mix well.
12. Bath salts- Mix 2 cups of Himalayan Coarse salt, 1 cup of baking soda and 10-15
drops of one of the following essential oils:
Lavender, Energy Synergy, Relax Synergy, Meditation Synergy, Anti-
Anxiety Synergy, Balance Synergy, Blues Buster Synergy, Tranquil
Synergy, Sensual Synergy or Self Esteem Synergy.
13. Inhale Plant Therapy’s Munchy Stop to help curb the appetite and lessen the
impulse to overeat.
14. Perfume- Just dab your favorite essential oil to your wrist and neck. If too strong
add to a carrier oil first. Some great essential oils to try are Plant Therapy’s
Tranquil Synergy, Bouquet Blend, and For Men Only for men’s cologne.
15. For allergies put a couple drops of Plant Therapy’s Allergy-Aid Synergy in a
hanky and inhale several times a day. Continue as needed during allergy season.
16. For minor burns and scrapes put 20 drops of Lavender or Tea Tree Essential Oil
into a 4 oz spray bottle with purified water and spray directly on wound. Or you
can purchase Plant Therapy’s Essential Oil First Aid Kit.
17. For Insomnia add 1-3 drops of Plant Therapy’s Sleep-Aid Synergy to a cotton pad
and put next to pillow while sleeping. Can also use Clary Sage or Frankincense.
18. For canker sores saturate a cotton pad with your choice of carrier oil and 5-10
drops of Tea Tree oil or Helichrysum. Apply to the sore.
19. Shoes are smelly? Add Deodorizing Synergy, Lemon, Geranium, or Orange
Sweet to some baking soda and sprinkle in shoe. Also, can add to a cotton pad and
put cotton pad in shoe.
20. For pest repellent saturate a cotton pad with Peppermint or Citronella essential oil
and place where needed.
21. For insect repellent add Bug Off Synergy to melted wax. Can be used while
22. For a relaxing massage mix 5 tsp of your favorite carrier oil and 2 drops of each
of Lavender, Chamomile, Clary Sage and Geranium. You can also add Plant
Therapy’s Relax Synergy.
23. For a pedicure mix 5 tsp of your favorite carrier oil to 10 drops of Peppermint
essential oil or Plant Therapy’s Tingly Mint Synergy.
24. Dry skin- Mix a palm full of Evening Primrose Carrier oil or Coconut Carrier oil
with 2-5 drops of Plant Therapy’s Soft Skin Synergy.
25. To get the mildew smell out of towels add 1 cup of vinegar, ½ cup of baking soda
and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to washing machine. Wash towels on high
26. Test at school or a big presentation at work? Carry Plant Therapy’s Clarity
Synergy in your purse/bag and sniff all morning and during. Will help enhance
27. For a diaper rash add 1-3 drops of Lavender to a palm full of your favorite carrier
oil. Mix before applying.
28. To aid with the flu diffuse Bay essential oil into the air to help with fever and
aches and pains. Add 2-3 drops of Plant Therapy’s Digest-Aid to a palm full of
your favorite carrier oil and massage onto stomach.
29. To help with respiratory problems diffuse Plant Therapy’s Respir-Aid into the air.
You can also add 3-4 drops of Respir-Aid Synergy to a palm full of your favorite
carrier oil and apply to chest.
30. Deodorizer- Mix 1 part of Plant Therapy’s Deodorizing Synergy to 100 parts
Witch Hazel and use as a spray to help eliminate foul odors in a locker room or
gym. Also can be used as deodorant when diluted with a carrier oil. This needs to
be diluted well because the armpit can be very sensitive. Try small amounts until
you find the right dilution.
31. For a headache, as soon as you feel it coming on, rub Peppermint essential oil or
Plant Therapy’s Headache Relief Synergy to your temples, back of the neck or
wherever the headache is coming on.
More info on their site and Facebook Page