Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, April 15, 2013

Color Me Monthly has won my heart:March

I first introduced Color Me Monthly after receiving their February box. 

As part of a product review, I got Adorned and so did my nails with the March color by CMM.
Adorned is a bit icy blurple (blue/purple) that just makes a statement. 

This simple monthly membership is the perfect way to start/grow your nail polish collection, is a high quality polish, fast drying, in-trend colors for only $7.00 per month.

Simple.  One polish, every month and the shades will surprise you.  Honestly I expected a green shade in March b/c of St. Patrick's Day but was pleasantly surprised. 

It's a jelly-type sheer, two to three coats for full coverage.  Seen below in two coats and no topcoat.

color me monthly

Be sure to check them out of Facebook
Follow them on Twitter and of course 
on Instagram: ColorMeMonthly


Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh me needs your nails are looking better and better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!!!!!! haha! "need" being the operative word...
      thank you! I have really been making an effort

      Delete