Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Parnevu T-Tree Products : Hair Care

As part of a product review, I received Parnevu shampoo and leave-in conditioner.  

Per their site, Parnevu T-Tree Oil products are uniquely formulated to promote growth, prevent hair breakage, repair split ends, and eliminate dry scalp, leaving you hair healthy, vibrant and strong.
Click HERE to read about the miracles of tea-tree oil

Parnevu

My hair is long (some say very long) and I have a constant issue with dry, brittle, damaged and of course, with split ends.
My head without any styling products (mousse is my favorite of all) is one big fuzzy/frizzy mess without waves let alone curls.  

After 3 weeks of continued use of Parnevu, oh yeah! and a glass of wine. :)  I took this picture to show curls have re-gained definition and it shows even at the end of the second day without washing my hair and NO styling products.  

  Parnevu curls

I recommend it.  A yummy relaxing herbal scent, leaves my hair very soft.  

However, it wasnt a happy story from the beginning.  I started using Parnevu Herbal Grow along with the shampoo and conditioner.  Unfortunately, shortly after staring this new regimen, I noticed more hair was being left behind after leaving the shower.  (falling) I of course panicked!!!!!!!!!! and contacted Parnevu right away, they were very concerned and answered all of my questions.  I discontinued use of ALL products nonetheless.  

After going back to my regular shampoo for some time, I noticed (at this point am a lot more observant) that some times, my hair went through falling periods, so I went back to Parnevu and am glad I did, but I never used the herbal growth again. 

With the understanding that not every product works the same way for everyone, Parnevu's customer service restored my confidence in the product and I now use it regularly.

PARNEVU T-Tree Herbal Grow 

For more info and great offers, visit Parnevu's site
Like them on Facebook
and Follow them on Twitter


Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. your curls are beautiful I can imagine how gorgeous they are on the first day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must have curly hair too to understand the "second day" lol
      and yes, it's really pretty but I like to show things at its worst :)

      Delete
    2. haha i totally get it :)

      Delete
  2. Great review!

    I have curly hair too and I understand the "second day". :D

    Unfortunately is not available in sLOVEnia! :(

    ReplyDelete