Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

B&W Faux Fur/Animal Theme

 photo BampWNailArtChallengebanner_zps54ddb05b.jpg

Here's my B&W kitty for animal theme day!!! :) 
He decided to stare while I was doing my nails before heading to work! So I thought he wanted to be featured so here he is! 

 photo CAM01309_zps5d16f072.jpg

Now onto the mani!

Of course kitties are part of it but I also didnt want to let go of the chance for some zebra print and of course, some black ears for a Mickey Mouse (he's a mouse right? so he fits today!) In any event, the mice are for the cat :D

 photo CAM01305_wm_zpsba1e1a26.jpg


 photo CAM01304_wm_zpsf8372a75.jpg

and why not a failed attempt at a panda visit :-p

 photo CAM01306_wm_zpsa50aedd4.jpg

Not the best results today but I had a lot of fun doing it :D
Hope you like it! 
THis puts me up to date with my manis for this challenge.  

Till next post,
xoxo

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. The mice are for the cat - hahaha :)
    I love that you went for several 'animals' - it's like your own mini Zoo! And the panda is quite adorable, not a fail at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-p
      Thank you Mina.. always so supportive of others and I like the mini zoo! didnt even think of it :-p
      But I do love kitty! <3 so that's why I gave him some mickey mice :D am sure my Milo (my real cat) would love some real mice.

      Delete
  2. I`ll do the blackcat mani too! Because I have such kitty ^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mani! And your kitty is simply adorable ! ! !

    ReplyDelete