Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday: Blue


Today's challenge is blue... being my favorite color... I didn't know which blue to pick,,,, i went through my oldies and although they aren't THAT old! I think my good blues went on my mom's give-to-me pile.

Using Zoya Rocky, Barielle Magna Cum Laude Turquoise and China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans 

 photo IMG_0090_zps663f46a3.jpg

I have been obsessed with the sponge technique which I really want to get just right and I still can't but am figuring it out... I can hardly see one of the colors but it's there, I promise :) 

 photo IMG_0092_zps9cfb32c9.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting fading in the middle color

 photo IMG_0095_zps15b8c754.jpg  photo IMG_0098_zpsa5df8f74.jpg

But as usual... I just can't stay still... I added a stamp using Cheeky XL plate A

 photo IMG_0106_zpsa03c8eb4.jpg

 photo IMG_0104_zps9fa3d3d1.jpg

I apologize for my ring finger... the sponge and I had a slight misunderstanding that we just couldnt straighten out for this mani.,.. but we have come to an agreement for next time ;) She (the sponge) is vicious!

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments: