Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Zoya and Jessica Cosmetics: Dupes??

One thing I cannot allow is someone telling me I have two of the same nail polish colors.  They're never the same, they may be similar but NEVER the same... although I must admit this one was a very close one. 

Jessica Cosmetics and Zoya: Two of my very favorite brands couldnt possibly have dupes.  Let's take a look.

Opening night by Jessica and Mason by Zoya.  Bottles are offly close 
The image below was a flipped image so that they could be right below its corresponding name.

 photo zoyadupes_zpsdf25bc5a.jpg

I swatched them side by side and although they very close, I'd stand by my "they are similar" opinion,.  Jessica has a darker tint of magenta where Zoya stays just a hue below in the pink family. 

 photo IMG_0280_zps2d3fdd4b.jpg

Offly close... what do you think???

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments: