Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Toxin Free Deodorant: Review

As part of a product review, I received DeodMom
It's a deodorant made by an amazingly conscious company ran by a husband and wife team that specializes in a toxin-free and hypoallergenic deodorant for pregnant women but that also works for anyone that's health oriented.  The point of focus with the innovative "recipe" of this product was to minimize the exposure to aluminum (a key ingredient in everyday deodorants) especially during pregnancy.

DeodoMom has no aluminum, alcohol, fragrance, dye or parabens and is 100% vegan AND it works!

(blushed face) Confession time:  When I forget to apply deodorant, I'd be very embarrassed if you were next to me. (let's leave it at that).

I couldnt tell you whether this product work or didnt if I only used it once or twice.  After using it for several months, I am happy to report that it DOES WORK! and lasts.  At first it was a little awkward because I kinda missed the smell of deodorant, the fresh powder the lilac scents, etc.  but then it was kinda nice to be able to enjoy the scent of my favorite perfume without the deodorant in the mix or any unpleasant surprises if no deodorant was applied.


Highly recommended.

It is available in jar and roll on and retails for $10 and $12 respectively.  You can learn more on their website  and find out about their soap products and click HERE to place an order.

Also be sure to check their social media platforms
Facebook 
Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for an unscented deodorant this could work thank you

    ReplyDelete