Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dry Divas: Stylish Shower Caps: A must have!

I have long (some say super long) curly hair that does not need to be washed everyday and when I straighten it,  I need it to last for at least a week.  My former shower cap is just one step above a disposable.  It is hello kitty themed but only lasts a couple of months before I need to replace it.  I also like hot showers and plastic shower caps let the steam in and my hair gets frizzy like a hissing cat!! I have had the marvelous opportunity to review one of these stylish shower caps from Dry Divas and what a great product.

 Customer service is outstanding, and customer care get an A++++ and 5++++stars  whichever rating system you use.  Look at the awesome packaging.
It comes in fun patterns.  You can also customize the ribbon colors and the embellishments vary.  Now, that's attention to detail!! and comes in the most adorable packaging I have ever seen!! I almost did not want to open it.  It came wrapped in a beautiful hot pink toolle with a bow matching my cap and a perfect embellishment.

I use it to keep my hair dry when I shower, to keep hair off my face while giving myself a pampering facial, applying make up or simply keep my updo UP! before I head out!! It does not smash my hair either.

The material is soft and breathable on the inside while the outside keeps, water and humidity AWAY! no more frizz when taking off your shower cap.  ANNNND! it looks diva-worthy.  I don't mind to be seen in a shower cap anymore around the house because it is sooo cute!! my family thought I was wearing a cute hat! in fact, that's what they said "what a cute hat" until I said it's my shower cap!

Check out the full collections here:
The Paisley Collection
The Designer Collection
and the Floral Collection

They shower caps run for $24 to $26 depending on size - TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY

Sizes are as follows: 

Choose Bouffant if you have medium to long hair or extensions.
  • Choose Classic for short to medium length hair.
  • Choose Little Divas for kids ages 5-10.
This is another A++++++ recommendation.  Unique product, style and design.  it does both, it looks good and does good!! another product I love because it does just what it says it will! 

"I am so happy to be able to provide a shower cap that is made in the USA and adds a splash of sunshine and style to your everyday beauty routine to bring out the diva in you - Colleen Bellitti"

This product was provided in exchange for my 100%  honest opinion.  Regardless, I only recommend products that I have personally tried and liked and believe it to be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your PR on this product & I also joined your blog, Come check my blog out if you would like to, Tyvm well done *+* xo

    ReplyDelete