Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Indie Invasion: Hillbilly Love Lacquer: Shiner

BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's my favorite color and I may have a new favorite blue shade...
Earlier this week I showed you B&P: It's a Boy from Hillbilly Love Lacquer and today, I bring you Shiner

How Hillbilly describes it: "Is a gorgeous inky midnight blue with a pearl finish. Just like a real black eye, this shade is multi-dimensional, so we recommend layering in 3 coats and finishing with a glossy top coat!"
I think is **Drool** gorgeous, elegant and sophisticated :)


 photo IMG_9111_zps8f0447e9.jpg photo IMG_9114_zps1468b173.jpg  photo IMG_9113_zpsa4cf1792.jpg

This is such an elegant color!  I decided to add a stamp using GA23
I used two coats.  Easy application, a little thick, which I dont mind but I do see myself using thinner at some point.  Has a semi-matte finish and a gorgeous shimmer.  I did not use a top coat.  Loved it like that!

 photo IMG_9121_zpsd24ef9ff.jpg  photo IMG_9119_zps9ef6ca68.jpg

Hillbilly provides excellent customer service and shipping was fast 
Full size (15 ml), retails for $8.50, you can find it HERE
Be sure to visit her shop for more gorgeous shades 
and Like her on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment