Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bondi New York: with Nail Art and Cat :)

As part of a product review, I received a full size bottle of Bondi New York Central Park Blossom for my classy and elegant mani.
Newly founded (2013), Bondi New York is NO ordinary nail polish advantaged company.  Besides its luxury, and plans to launch new collections twice a year, all polishes are 5-free, proudly made in the US and 100% of the profits of all sales go to charitable organization in each of the countries they operate in.


Recognize those paws? (Milo's).  He can't see me doing my nails he loves to snoop around
 photo BondiNY5_zpsf10b1fd9.jpg

Central Park Blossom screams New York's classy and trendy places and of course its residents and visitors.
Am a sucker for creamy nude shades for french manicures but this time is a special occasion, I went a little bold

 photo BondiNY3_zps9b6a94ef.jpg  photo BondiNY2_zps94c45c42.jpg

Gradient and studs. The studs are from Pueen Cosmetics

 photo BondiNY4_zps50975ece.jpg  photo BondiNY6_zpsbc4b0ef6.jpg  photo BondiNY7_zps6c7ae4e9.jpg  photo BondiNY_zps4ba6f771.jpg

And of course, accessorize for that extra uumph! and touch of elegance achieved today thanks to my bracelet from Baroni Designs (complete review to come)

 photo CAM00488_wm_zpsddd9d9c0.jpg 

Overall, Bondi New York checks.  Full coverage was achieved after only two coats.  Click HERE for more summer 2013 perfect colors. 
Each bottle retails for $15.00 so it's a little on the pricey side but pays it forward.  Beauty CAN give back.
For more info visit their site
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter

What do you think?? I am rarely happy with manis but this one I really liked.  Please comment below.  I love reading your comments.

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Very nice manicure! I too am a sucker for nudes. Great way to liven it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I thought I was the only one pheeeew!!! :)
      thanks!

      Delete