Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Flowers for Mom: missing birdies

 photo MothersDaychallengeart_zps197a6200.jpg

I don't think I will be posting tomorrow so am posting early.  The theme due is so complete and I failed to remember.. I thought it was just flowers and insects.

So that's what I did!
Using Pueen 19 plate for some wild  flowers and a lil' freehand

 photo IMG_0557_zps9da710b2.jpg  photo IMG_0559_zps80dbd6cf.jpg

But I wasn't completely happy so I tried again using Barielle Princess that I received for review and thought it was perfect.  

ANNND you know am a sucker for french manicures :) But again, just flowers and insects.  =(
 photo IMG_0573_zpsb2815f51.jpg  photo IMG_0574_zps0edf9d04.jpg

Below are other participating bloggers.. I promise they will have birdies... be sure to check them out! 




  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin




6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are simply amazing! I don't have the beautiful nails that you do, but I would love to have any of those!! You are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's soooo sweet!!! I am also a fan of many blogs and the nails that i see are WOW!!! but with care and cuticle oil i've gone far :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colours of your first design and the elegance of your second one :)
    Can't believe you actually made two! hahah
    Oh, and don't worry, I don't think you were supposed to have both birds and insects (unless you really wanted to ;)) but either one or the other :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wasnt totally in love with the first one and had time and energy for a second one.. the second one is TOTALLY me!!! :) and after this, I did a water marble lol Not feeling great but kept me happy :) my poor nails took 4 manis in one afternoon lol!

      Delete