Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Methods and ideas for "green living"


Ok! so who likes to come home to a CLEAN house (or apartment) and feel the warmth and cozyness of a clean home?? I honestly dont like to do house chores, I much rather be in front of a mirror playing with makeup and doing my nails and to make things worse, I now have to worry about products that are safe for me, my precious feline daughter, my plants, and of course the environment either way, chores are a must.


Luckily, I was given the opportunity to review Dragonfly Organix Cleaning Products are made of premium plant based materials. Safe to use around children and pets. Powerful, effective, and reasonably priced, they are the right choice for your home and garden.

Thank you Dragonfly Organix for your green efforts.  Please read all the way to the bottom for ideas for "green living".

The floor cleaner worked great on my hardwood floors and had a very pleasant natural scent. Left no streaks and left the floor shiny and no opaque spots after drying =)


Multi-purpose cleaner - was great especially on glass. If you're a cat owner, you know how bad windex and other glass cleaners can be because of the ammonia content. The liquid was very light and left my glass streak free. I use it with my Skoy Cloth.


Hand sanitizer came in a perfectly sized travel bottle, fits in purse as well as the stain remover and odor eliminator. I took them to my service retreat to New Orleans. I am glad I had the odor eliminator with me while away. Some shoes benefited from it and were left with a very nice and clean scent.

BTW: I do enjoy doing chores while breaking in new shoes ;)

Like Dragonfly Organix on Facebook

These products are made by Garden Guys of Garden Guys Green Revolution Radio
Green Revolution Radio! With the addition of some great music and lots of laughs, the Garden Guys discuss the latest products, methods and ideas for "green living" in an effort to make the world in which we share safer for present and future generations. Join the fun Sunday mornings 7am - 9am (EST) on 96.9 FM WTKK Boston Talks and streaming live at www.garden-guys.com or download any of their podcasts http://www.garden-guys.com/podcast.html. Some of the Garden Guys’ previous guests include the Governors of Massachusetts and Vermont, Deputy Secretary of the USDA Kathleen Merrigan, NOP Director Myles McEvoy, USDA BioPreferred Program Manager Ron Buckhalt, authors, environmentalists, TV personalities and many more. Be sure to not get caught with your plants down and tune in to the only dirty show the entire family can listen to as the Garden Guys promise to keep you ‘Down to Earth, Up to Date and On the Air!

Listen to the Podcasts here: http://www.garden-guys.com/podcast.html

You can hear it live on Sunday Mornings 7 am – 9 am EST here: http://www.garden-guys.com/index.html

Sign up for our e-newsletter, “Plant of the Week” at www.garden-guys.com.
Be sure to Like Garden Guys on Facebook 
Follow them on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment