Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My First Indies: Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection




I received the Equestria Collection (7ml minis) for review after coming second place in a blogger nail art contest.  These are my first indies.  I love them all!  Rainbow Honey is super attentive to her customers and fans.  Her swatches are amazing.  Check out her page.  HERE

The collection came beautifully packed and I found out that we're neighbors =)

The bottles are adorable the only thing I did not like was that the cap is larger than the bottle, cosmetically beautiful but it was awkward to hold to paint my nails.  Not that that would stop me from buying but thought I'd mention it. Also that issue is nonexistent with the full size (15ml) bottles.   


This is The Element of Magic.  it's a shimmery purple base with blue, pink and purple glitters simply gorgeous.  Seen here naked.  Looks beautiful with purple shade "undies"


Pinkie Promise seen here over Dazzle Dry Calypso Romance beautiful magenta, light blie and gold hexes and tinsels.   


Hoof Wrassle composed of glitter and hexes, orange and gold are the prominent colors, makes me think of fall and Halloween! =) great composition of an orangy base.  Can definitely be used naked! Seen here over Julep Alicia.


The Worst Possible Thing features rainbow glitter, so far my favorite.  Great for any occasion because of its classy shimmer.  The worse possible thing is nails breaking in the middle of collection swatching of your favorite color =/


MORE COMING SOON....

No comments:

Post a Comment