Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nair : Hair Removal Cream

So this may be a little sensitive for many, but am willing to share my story. Am sorry if at times it may be TMI but I had to share this with you. It's the summer and I think more often than not, some, if not most, of us struggle with the same issue. UNWANTED HAIR.

Nair has been a trusted brand since its birth during wartime 1940's. Starting as a single-scent depilatory lotion has grown into a large portfolio of 25 products for men and women. As the #1 depilatory brand on the market(*), Nair, "Like Never Before", is poised to continue its growth and meet the hair removal needs of all consumers. For more info, click HERE.

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Shower Power Hair Removal Cream is a depilatory for legs and body that removes hair while you shower using Nair Shower Power Technology. Inspired by the beauty secrets and hair removal expertise of Brazil.

If you have ever tried hair removal creams, you know that the chemical smell is so strong that you can almost taste it (YUCK!). I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find that Nair Brazilian Spa Clay's smell is not as strong.

Comes with a sponge for application. It is very easy to use. Dispense cream onto sponge outside the shower, apply onto desired area (I just use it on my legs) and leave for two minutes, I do this while setting up for shower. Then walk into your shower and shower as you would normally do without washing off the cream. Some wash off may occur because of the water but that's ok. After two minutes, use the sponge to remove cream and VOILA! cream and hair are off your skin =D
The sponge is very absorbent so, to me, its wasteful at the time of application as it absorbs a lot of the product but it's perfect for the removing and cleaning stage =D gets all the cream off of my legs and most importantly, all hairs =) and cleans very easily.

I have now used it several times, the first time, was not very effective but I think it is safe to assume that my hairs were very stubborn from being shaved for so long as all the other times, hair comes right off. I love it. I am willing to give up shaving, my legs are soooo much smoother and NO MORE CUTS!!! =) nor unwated hair. At first, my hair was rapidly growing back (but again, am the kind that shaves in the A.M. and by P.M. I have spiky legs again (blushed face). So at first, my "shave" was extended only through the next day but slowly, less and less hair and less thick is hair is reappearing.

Nair is also teaming up with Condé Nast for the “Nair Brazilian Beauty Challenge,” which invites women to highlight great summer style and new fashion trends. One lucky winner will win a shopping spree in New York City with a Condé Nast stylist. Visit NairBrazilianBeautyChallenge.com for official rules of the challenge through July 31, 2012. Additional details HERE.

(*) = info provided by Nair.

1 comment:

  1. the best way is take a bath. I do the same,
    and its the easiest and quickest way without any mess.

    :o)
    best hair removal cream

    ReplyDelete