Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, July 2, 2012

To Go Brands: On the go drink mix


I was given Omega To Go and Acai Energy to review along with other samples from To Go Brands whose philosophy is "healthy nutrition supports a healthy body" and who cant agree with that statement but it is so hard to maintain good nutrition is this fast paced world that we (I) live in. I so lucky at times I have time to have lunch. You cant possibly look or feel good on the outside if you're not feeling good on the inside.

To Go Brands, Inc. is committed to creating high quality, all-natural, great tasting and easy to use products for those of us striving to remain healthy in this fast-paced life we lead! We know from our own lives that it is not always possible to consume the daily recommended amount of plant nutrients from green foods and fruits & veggies. So, we developed our Healthy To Go® line of antioxidant-rich drink mixes as a convenient, nutritional supplement solution for those of us that just can’t seem to consume all the good stuff that we know we should, every day!

These are packets full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, metabolism boosters and more ready to simply add to your bottled water. Super easy to carry, keep in your purse, car, office, I particularly love to throw them on my backpack or lunch bag especially when enjoying the outdoors as I look for that natural energy boost.  Everywhere you can have your water. I sometimes get tired of tasteless water (and I drink lots of it) now I just add this and am set. Each packet is good for two servings.

To go Brands carry

- Go Greens®~ Super Fruits and Veggies

- Acai Natural Energy Boost™

- Green Energy Tea Fusion®

- Extreme Berries To Go®

- Omega To Go®

- VitaRocks®

- Trim Energy®

- Healthy Belly®

- Smoothie Complete™

You will definitely find a favorite. Mine is without a doubt Extreme Berries. It tastes like a berry explosion I LOVE IT!!!
Omega To Go has an orangy/sweet/citrus taste to it.  Very refreshing as well and the Acai Energy Boost, tastes like Acai =D (I cant describe it) but its really good as well as refreshing.  My box is almost done and I am definitely going in for rmore.

The packs are worth the price and even whole foods carries the product.

We’re sure you’ll find a favorite!

To learn more: go to their website and follow their social platforms
HTG_Logo_V2_green 081511

No comments:

Post a Comment